Our Mission Statement:

"To be the preferred Plant and Tool Hire provider - applying Service, Quality and Reliability in everything we do."

Know All About Floor Sanders Hire

Floor Sanders Hire

Whether commercial or home space, the floor requires to be given great attention as it is essential in passing on elegance to the room. The flooring of a particular area is evident to reveal the owner’s aesthetics sense. Aesthetics are expressed more evidently on wooden flooring. It is produced from particleboard or timber. The floor sanding eliminates the wooden floor's top facet by sanding for providing the floor with the desired appearance. For floor sanding, you will require the right equipment.

Belt sanders are highly preferred among all kinds of floor sanders, as it helps you to complete 90% of the work efficiently without putting in much of an effort. For the rest of 10%, you will need am edge sanding equipment. For the final touch, disc sanders are the best as you can achieve a high degree of polishing with that. However, such equipment is costly, and buying them for occasional reason makes no sense; instead hiring is a better option.

For a satisfactory experience, opt for floor sanders hire from Eros Tools Hire. We provide you with cost-effective service and get you the correct equipment for floor sanding.

Here Is Some Option for Floor Sanders Hire from Eros Tools Hire:

Floor Edger Sander 180 Mm

It is a power sander, which can be used to sand around the edges of the room. Moreover, it can be used in locations where the drum cannot be used.

Random Orbital Sander

It is a power tool for sanding where sanding is completed by random orbit action of sanding disc. The result is acquired by concurrently spinning the sanding disc as well as moving it in ellipses. It is a must for preparing a proper surface before oiling it. It can also be used for ultra-smooth sanding, which helps in restoring the glow.

Floor Sander 200mm

It is a drum sander, which is a piece of robust equipment where sheets can be replaced. It endows a dazzling and smooth touch.

Triangular Sander

A drum sander might not complete the entire work. However, the rest 10% of the job can be done by a triangular sander.

Belt Sander 100 mm

It is a strip sander utilized for attaining and shaping the correct type of finishing in wooden flooring. The sandpaper is applied with the help of an electric motor. It can also be utilized to eliminate the old paint and get the floor prepared with new paint.

Refinish Sander

This equipment is ideal for veneer floors. If you want to to achieve a good finish as per the specifications, you should use this tool.

Orbital Sander

You can achieve fine finishing of wood along with removing paint or plaster before you start decorating the floor or pipework. You can perform heavy-duty work with ease.

Palm Sander

This sanding machine is lightweight. You can use it with one hand to remove paint and sanding wood.

Floorboard Cramps

These tools come handy for achieving great sanding finish.

You can opt for floor sanders hire from our Aylesbury or High Wycombe depot at great pricing. Also, speak to our tool rental experts, if you need any assistance with any of the tools you hire from us.


Our Locations

Aylesbury Office

Unit 7B, March Place
    Aylesbury
    Buckinghamshire
    HP19 8UG
01296 706 480

High Wycombe Office

Mill End Road
    High Wycombe
    Buckinghamshire
    HP12 4JN
01494 445 555

Eros Tools Hire © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | Terms & conditions