We at Eros Tools Hire,thrive to give as much as facilities and equipment to our customers as possible. We believe in expanding our services to gain even more faith and support from the people. We consider our customers to be above all, and hence do not compromise on the standard and pricing of our equipment. Now, we provide the best breaking and drilling tools on hire, around the world.
What Is Breaking And Drilling Tool?
Let's start with breaking! Breaking is done at each and every construction site in order to demolish or smash the unwanted, useless materials so that the look and appearance of your project enhances and becomes even more effective. Hence, it is essential that you hire a breaking and drilling tool from a renowned, trustworthy company as Eros Tools Hire.
What is drilling? Drilling is all about creating a circular hole in the slab. It is a rotational and revolutionary movement of the instrument (at an extremely fast rate per minute). Drills are apart from each other on the basis of several grounds, such as power, speed, and size.
What Are The Different Classifications Of Breaking And Drilling Tools?
The Different Types Of Drilling Tools Available On Hire Are As Follows:
• Pistol grip
• Hammer drill- hammer or masonry drill can be used on harder materials as well. It can also rotate.
• Drill press- usually, they are not portable and require fewer efforts.
• Cordless drills- cordless drills are the latest used drills. They are generally used in household issues, to fix small problems. They run on batteries which ought not to work for many hours at one go. They get discharged very easily and need replacement on a periodical basis. Different Types of Breaking Tool:
• Jackhammer- it is a pneumatic tool which consists of a combination of hammer along with a chisel.
• Sledgehammer- it is the best-used breaking tool for demolishing concrete
• Chipping Hammer- chipping hammer is used to rust or old paint using a cold chisel and hammer
• Diamond Wire Saw- on some materials and surfaces, it does not require water or other fluids hence producing satisfying, dry results
• Pavement Breaker- they are used in order to break through pavement slabs
• Rotary Hammer- it is also known as roto-hammer. They are extremely fast and help in saving a lot of time.
After having a glimpse of how essential breaking and drilling tools are, it is likely that you prefer hiring breaking and drilling tools. Contact us immediately to have a successful project!